In the past month you've achieved 100% accuracy when placing the pacifier back in your mouth. It might not always be the correct end of the pacifier, but I'll take what I can get.
You've started solid food which has had a direct impact on you sleeping through the night. This has made a remarkable impression on deciding whether or not to keep you. Congrats, you made the weekend cut.
You're sitting up by yourself with a 75% success rate. The other 25% of the time, you tip over. You're scooting around a bit, but not actually moving. I'm totally ok with this. I'm trying to enjoy every peeaceful moment right now, because any day now you're going to be totally mobile and that means a new level of parenting.
You started waving but I'm not sure if it's intentional. But when you wave at me and smile. I wave back and smile.
God damn you're adorable.